Tuesday, February 26, 2008

l@ b@(S)

leng la ba(beautiful trumpet)
wahahaha...im back at last...my mood has recovered..after i find my dear...i realize..maybe there is something i can sacrifice...i sacrificed my qualification...1st and 2nd placing of the snooker competition just to listen to some1 crap with me...(am i idiot??)alamak...nvm lar..past already...this post..i will put more picture in it...most of the people wonders..why do i like to say SIU LA BA(small trumpet)..well..thats a phrase that i get from a STEPHEN CHOW de movie...kinda interesting..when i was idling..i search the net..for some LA BA(s)

let us see....different types on trumpets
small trumpets...



mini size trumpet?


but these are ones that i wanna highlight in my post...SUPER EXPENSIVE TRUMPETS
ta...da....



flugel

cornet zeus

vulcanvulcan
vulcan sgtpepper

starshipblack and green

No comments: