Sunday, February 10, 2008

DuLaN...

damn dulan ar now...haiz....i also dunnoe why...i damn fiery ler now...mainly it is because i lack of sleep...then cant concentrate to a lot of things summor....shit....yday...i slept at 10 then wake up at 1030..omg....my eyes also cant stand ler...i spend my day today rambling around...then i went out with my frens around 8 sumting lor....

we went to cheras selatan to watch kung fu dunk...the movie ok ok lar...not bad lar...still can watch lar...but it is quite exaggerated ady lor....the fella can fly damn high ler...haha..this year olympic...china sure get number 1 ady 1 lar...

by tml..i gonna visit my frens hse lor....ex-classmates..close frens..frens ex gf..my ex gf...many lar...will be a quite bz day for tml...then on monday...start college ady lor..sorry kah mun...cant invite u to my house...i start college on monday ady lor...looking forward for it...there is something i gonna tell all the people after the first week of the holiday...wait lar k.....u all sure wan to noe 1 ler....

cheers....
~ck~

No comments: