Tuesday, February 5, 2008

U r tHe 1...tHe oNli 1....

heard a song entitled if you are not the one by daniel beddingfield?well, this song really reflects my feelings now...this is a very romantic and meaningful song that i heard since i was in form 1...i had been listening for 6 years..but..honestly..i cant find the 1 who is really the 1 for me...i admit...i had been in relationship for many times..all my friends know that...but when i decided to end a relationship...i got my own reasons de...this is because i dont want to drag it much longer...since i also dont have the love feelings on you ady..its totally unfair for u...i know i'm wrong...sorry...

well...im sick for few days ady..when started holiday then i started to sick...a very bad beginning of the new year...haiz...i haven even bought my chinese new year shirt..reasons..i was too busy with college life...so pack...most probably i will go to buy it tomolo..hopefully....sadly..i need to release 1 of the thing i wan the most...the PADINI coat...it cost freaking RM299..but its ok...my sis promised me that she will buy it for me when she get married end of this year...

actually..i realli admire my sis n her bf...they had been couple for 9 years...(including this year)i still remember the day that she received flowers from him..and asking my sis to be her gf...wow...i was also glad that my sis found a very good bf...very understanding...

change back to myself...i realli had a bad history on love...couple-ing....haiz...i also dun even remembered how many times i had been attached in a relationship...in the beginning of the relationship...i was very serious on it..but later on..things changes..but..i promised many people...i will change..i will not be the playboy anymore...i WILL NOT!!!

actually...many things changes me..my surrounding..friends..family...n the changes me the most is a blogger...the things that she wrote in the blog really hit my heart...n i begin to realize..it is time for a change..well..its hard to change at first...but after several trials...i was successful...thanks to my own determination..n i wanted to thanks 1 people...my dear....u make me change my own perspective on love...serious...

holiday has already started..so whats you all guys planning? ask me to join too...i am available...there is some bad news and good news...the good news...chinese new year is coming...this year i will hunt for ang pau badly..i going to visit the houses of all the people that i know..hahaha..the bad news..i going to start my college on the 11th of feb..haiz..then i heard that there will be PDSM ASSIGNMENT for us...haiz...shit!!~..~wat to do...

well...i kinda miss all my college mates...all my ex-school mates...but i miss the most is my dear...i really enjoy the time to be with u together...really de...i enjoy every single moment when there is juz me n u together...we see stars n moon together...beautiful night..

there will be a 1 week plus holiday for my taekwondo training..my muscles started to cramp n it kinda sore till now...even my legs does not have any problem...i was still sick...i was still coughing...n the my nose is damn red when i was writing this blog...dear..sorry...i trasmitted the virus to u...sorry....

anyway..to all my frens who got read my blog...why dont we make a date or appointment so that we all can meet u..i realli miss u guys n gals...n i realli wanna c wat the things that u all had been doing...

i think thats all for this entry...i will update my blog as soon as possible...mostly before this wednesday nite..i think i gotta grab a cup of warm tea n sleep...im suffering...

ps: hear the song...IF YOU'RE NOT THE ONE by DANIEL BEDDINGFIELD..nice song...
if u all think its not a nice song...u all can complain to me..hehehe..i very open 1...anyway...recommend me some nice songs...i wanna treat my ears....

cheers...
~ck~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to my dear....

If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all?

I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try honest question by daniel bedingfield also.. IT is also one of the very meaningful song =D....

GanZR said...

wah.. so many words.. so emo... XP haha... wish u all the best in your personal life dude! All The BEST! ;)

btw, want songs?? remind me when college start, i have PLENTY! ;) kakaka~ XD

ck chan said...

haha..dat song nice onot 1 ooh?????
u put it in ur laptop..
then u bring to college lar...

Anonymous said...

9 years, to the day getting marry, until the day closing up the eyes for forever. I wish them, having a happy family ever after.