Tuesday, February 19, 2008

bL@ bL@ bL@!!

really got nothing much to say...but i still wanna post....today...i didn't comb my hair when i went to college...purposely...i had decided not to comb my hair ady...sien lar....then today when started class..i was damn tired..why? i didn't sleep for the whole night yesterday...too much things to think about already...

well...the class started with maths...need to recall back all my maths and add maths knowledge...(hope so)haiz..today..all the class was freaking boring...damn boring..i kinda emo today..i also don't know why....its like a part of my life already...today...i also quite pissed off with the english class...the lecturer was kinda not in the mood...she simply SHOOT people in the class...WTH....haiz....

few minutes ago..i already discussed with both my dad n my sis on the organizational policies...hoping by this friday i can finish it...pass it up on next week...that all lar...

cheer...
eMo ~ck~

No comments: