Friday, February 22, 2008

mOoDy....

for those who saw me in the morning at the atrium...i didnt even speak a word..dat time..i saw eve..elvin..farm..n sotong..haiz..dont really felt like talking...i myself also not quite sure why am i behaving like this...until entered the class..i still damn COLD..(maybe i look a little scary)its not morning blues...just that i am still thinking..thinking and thinking again...are the things i planned is right??i need to be very precise..so that i wont regret...i wouldnt want to regret....

secondly...so someone that i care the most...DEAR....i admit..i kinda moody this few days...really moody..and i also admit that i wasnt committed myself 110% to the relationship...maybe there is still something that i cant put down in my heart...but for this moment n for future...i can be 10000% sure that there is no such blockage anymore that will prohibits me from committing all of myself to the relationship..maybe sometimes i was thinking too much..maybe...but i will get jealous easily..who doesnt? who will be happy if his gf buys or cares for other guy...although i know that there is nothing between both of you..i still will get jealous...most probably i was too selfish..guys..if i was...WRITE THAT IN THE CBOX...

today while i was driving..i played a lot..wahahaha...keep on humping the brakes...that really makes gan joshua and also elvin annoyed a lot...they keep on ZHA(grab)my breast...wah lao...now got the 3 fingers scratch on my right chest...SIU LA BA....i will pay my revenge....

thats all for tonite...adios...
cheers...
~ck~

LEAVE ME A COMMENT....IN THE CBOX..
AM I TOO SELFISH??

1 comment:

Elvin Lee said...

ya so tiu d if u saw ur gf wit other boy even chat wit other haha ... ya selffish i think but trust her lah if u reli love her .. peace for love