Friday, February 8, 2008

1sT d@y oF cNy...

wow...the celebration in kajang was fantastic...in the middle of the nite...u can hear the noise of the bursting of crackers all over the place...later on...u can see all the aunties n uncles gonna pray at their house to welcome the cai shen...haha...it is a traditional ceremony that we must do every year...so that we can FATT TAI CHOI...

well..today i spent my morning...waking up at 745 at my sis house and go to the TIAN HOU KONG temple...there is alot of people there...we pray then we continue our journey home..as soon as i reach home...i quickly went inside my bedroom n...SLEEP...so tired...then i woke up around 1030 juz to eat some vegetarian food..u all noe lar..the 1st day of cny muz eat zai choi for at least half a day de lar...after i ate...i went back to sleep again...

around 12...i was waken up by my dad...my aunty ask us to go to IOI MARRIOT HOTEL to eat our lunch...the food there ok-ok lar....but i love the surroundings..so peaceful...straight after that...we went to JINJANG..to visit my eldest aunty...about 70% of all my cousins n my relatives are there....it has been years since i last saw them...and i got freak out coz of something...
i saw my cousins daughter...she was very pretty...and she was same age with me summor...then suddenly...my cousin tell me...that the girl..need to call me...PIEW SUK...omg...i was stunned..stunned..stunned...i was just like goin to take her number..then she need to greet me UNCLE....alamak....i head n heart flew n sing like juz after sitting the roller coaster...after that...we too went to oth places such as KEPONG to visit my other relatives...i had been driving the whole day...haiz..tired ar...

when i reach home...i went to sleep again..u all noe lar...driving needs alot of concentration de lor...so i need to sleep more...:)
at nite...all my dad's friends came over..and also my uncles...they keep on chat n drag me together with them...i need to drink beer in order to follow their order..u all noe lar..entertain guests lor..sorry dear..i forced to do so... 1 or 2 cans of guiness stout doesnt have any effects on me 1...i even have my personal record on beer drinking....leave me a comment if u all wanna noe...

i think dats all for today...chaoz...
cheers...
~ck~

No comments: