Monday, February 11, 2008

lAsT dAy oF hOLidAy...

tired ar....i also dun know why so tired...been driving the whole day also...for 2 days...my sleeping time does not exceed 2 hours...SIU LA BA....make me so tired..i also dont know how to go to college tomorrow...so tired...injured my knee again...blue black....now it become worst liao ler......

by the way...today i released myself from a very very very MA FAN de people around 330pm..imagine it...i was stuck to her from 8 till 330..omg...goin to get crazy lor..n i would not even wan to recall back the memories about the time spent there..nightmare for my entire life...

but things changes after 330...i can see clear sky...bright sun...a better me..i go home bath..then straight go BAI NIAN...i went to a few houses lar...ka fu house..then go to camilla house..then su koon house..then go to sin yen house then at last went to ah wai house..now i just reach home..taken my bath n after i finish update this blog...i gonna go out again...hope i will reach home early..pray for me guys...

this is the first time i gonna upload picture in my blog..this gal..(sin yen)..has gathered so many medals that makes me wanted to take picture of all the medals n award...it is even more than those who enter olahraga n who went running around the field for hours de S*H*I..



awards...
again more awards...
more n more awards...
sei lor...so many ler...
this 1 special 1..all champion de..
too many lar...
the tallest award...3 to 4 feet ler...

the gal who own all the award
mou ngan tai ar...
my fren in ns....miss him ar...
cutest penguin ever...
even though i was damn tired...after saw harry...
HAPPY

and last....
the centre of all attractions.....

thats all folks....
chaoz...
cheers...
~ck~

No comments: