Saturday, March 1, 2008

wEeKeNDs...(love is in the air)

well...i just came home from my friend's birthday party...apparently, my leg sore like hell...n tomorrow i got my taekwondo lesson..omg...eventually, he called a lut-lut car and we need to stand and eat it...most of the people there ate very less so me n few of my friends need to sapu all the remaining...

at my friend's house..i saw someone that i had never seen for a long time...truly..i really miss all of you...i really wanted to talk to you but i really scared there will be a misunderstanding...but at last...i came home...take bath..then go play snooker again...i improved my skills a lot...3-0...wahahaha...honestly..when i play pool or snooker..it depends on my mood...my accuracy and skills also will vary time to time..well well well..most probably i havent trained myself to the professional level..haiz....

today was a quite special day..it happens 4 years once...well..today also i realize...how to love someone..how to be love...well..i guess i might leave the question to all of you..do reply it...

cheers...
~ck~

No comments: