Sunday, February 17, 2008

cONfUseD..

hmm..juz finish submitting the form for public university..i think those students who was in form 5 last year must have heard of this form...it is actually a form for form 5 students to straight go to public university...without entering form 6 but WITH CONDITION..still quite confused ler now....i am now studying at apiit...i already attached myself to the surrounding..to all my friends there...gan..elvin..evelyn..joshua..farm...AZIZAH..ALIREZA...krane....i love u guys.kinda make me to feel back the life in the secondary school ler...although we just know each other for a quite short period....but i really enjoy the time with all of you guys...

by the way..yesterday..when i was going for my taekwondo training...i saw pn.Puva...she informed me that the SPM result will be released on 29/2/2008 wor...i was so stunned that...physically n mentally i wasn't prepared to take the result yet...but sooner or later...i gonna face it...i will get mixed reactions for the results lor...n i wasn't very sure..what result i will receive...haiz...i promised my friend...if i pass all my subjects..the first person i gonna thank is PN SIM....haha..i must thank her a lot...her words does really encourage me a lot...really...

by the way...when i was online just now...i received a message from my friend...from singapore..he asked me to join his team..to work from home..those who is interested....message me...here is the link to it...i will leave the link in my chat box...

well..today i going to reveal out my long term plan...many people does not know about it...so please don't laugh..n i will skip the boring part...
  • degree in marketing management(apiit)
  • 2 year+ experience in marketing field
  • 3 years+ experience in banking management...(specialize on market analysis and finance)
  • become the youngest entrepreneur in malaysia...RICHEST
  • get involve in more market analysis...
  • get promoted to become market analyzer..(wahahaha)
that's all for it ler..anyway..hope all of u guys can take care well of yourself...
college mates...assignment is getting piled up...take care of you health all...
ex-jb school mates....take care as well..looking forward to c u guys at apiit...
current jb juniors....all the best for all your test...and your life...

cheers...
~ck~

No comments: