Saturday, February 16, 2008

sHa l@ l@ l@ l@....

wonderful day with wonderful mood...today i woke up quite early ler....this is mainly because yesterday i slept at 9.30(sorry elvin and all those people who left me a msg on the msn...i juz saw it this morning..sorry)then later...i go to college...kinda late ler...mr warren even started his lessons already...today..i even sat closer to the leng lui lor...haha..lucky....wat a day...today in class..we discussed about HOMOSEXUALITY..well..for me...it is nothing..i do accept if i got any gay or lesbian frenz...i dont mind at all...

in this post...i SINCERELY wanna apologize to KRANE...well..it seems that our joke might gone too far gua....sorry krane...we did not meant it...we are just joking..hope you forget it...n forgive me...hehehe....

by today too..i realize that my pool n snooker skills sucks ady lor...after i beaten dat MALAY a*s...i has no more target ady...maybe i should polish back my snooker skills so that i wont be bullied by GAN..ELVIN..AND ANDI "LAU"

honestly...i wanted to join the snooker tournament held by SNUKER 89 sdn..but i cant lor...too buzy with hectic college schedule...aiyoyo...to pack ady...how to go for snooker?even breath also no time ler...but believe me...i will regain back the era of my cue....COMING SOON

during i writting this post..i really wanted to eat something..my stomach is growling...hungry ler...i wish that i can cook lor..but i cant...hopeless...haiz...by the way..i also gonna keep fit...wanna drop my weight till below 52 OR i must eat until my weight reaches 56 kg...haiz...both ways i also die ler...haha...gonna rest well so that i can perform my best in the mssd....

thats all folks....
sha la la la la...sha la la with ck's blog...
oh oh oh sha la la la la...
i am happy that you all view it....

cheers...
~ck~

No comments: