Wednesday, February 13, 2008

hMm..tHiNk tHis!!

well...there is something i just wanna share with u guys...firstly...i would like to say sorry to GAN..ELVIN..KRANE because i went off went i was chatting just now...i went out to my friends house...then we gamble...drink..n do lots of stuff...then later i headed home around 1 when some 1 called me up...

it actually fires me up when i received the call...well here is the question...

WHEN SOMEONE THAT YOU CARE A LOT..DOES NOT REACT TO YOU WHEN YOU CARE ABOUT THEM...WHAT WOULD YOU ALL FEEL?????

well guys...i will let you guys to answer it...post me comments...i had already experienced it my own self...and i really don't like the feelings...drop me comments..by tomorrow..i will post more about it...there is another question...

WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOU BF/GF WENT OUT WITH HIS/HER EX??WHEN HIS/HER EX IS STILL DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HIM?????

that's all for this post..leave me a comment fast...
cheers..
~ck~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, based on your situation... U really need to speak to each other... In a relationship.. this is the dangerous point... so work it out... and try to talk... I guess is miscommunication here.... This problem really hard to solve.... if both of you can sit down and talk.. then its better... both party must open up and throw out everything... =D hope it works well....