Wednesday, February 13, 2008

kAi bU LiAo koU

i was scotching in my play list..when suddenly...i saw the name of the song that i love the most...i had been awhile that i heard it before...seriously..too busy with college life...kai bu liao kou by JAY CHOU...the only comment that i can leave for the song...fantastic...i love the song very much..brings a lot of meanings...really...

well..if you all noticed..i had already placed NUFFNANG advertisement boards in my blog...so guys...visit me more...i will try my best to blog more often...

back to the story...continuing from yesterday's topic...i had already figured out something...i noticed that i sometimes really dont have the guts to tell out something from my heart...WHY??i also dont understand..i think everyone is also having the same problem..there is always something in the heart that sometimes we does not want to share it with others..ahem..(those who are in this case...u all noe urself lar....i wont mention it out)

well..back to the headlines...what will you all do if the one you care or love does not share all her problems or fan lou with you? honestly, i had encountered such cases many times in my life..(too many ex-gf ady)well..it really feels bad when u cant help the other half of you..am i right?but what can we do so that he or she will open it up n share it with us? till today...i still can figure it out...

well...kai bu liao kou..means that something that cant be delivered verbally...there is many things that cant be delivered verbally..those who know me..or close to me...PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!there is sometimes i did not speak to you..does not show that much of care towards you..but..deeply in my heart...i really does care about you..when you are down..you are not happy..it will also brings my mood down...i really wanted to lend a caring shoulder for you..so that u can lay and hang on and shed your tears..i really wanted to lend my pairs of ears to listen all your problems...i also wanted to show you my heart..how much does I care about you...but..there is always something that will block or prohibits me from doing this..this is not an EXCUSE nor REASON that i does not spend longer time with you.. i really wanted to spare the most of my time with you..but...u all need to understand my stand..my condition...just be a little bit considerate..it will helps me a lot...i does not pin point to anyone..i did not pin point to anyone that i know..i said this is mainly because i need to breath...i got a lot of things to think already...i need someone to help me...reduce my burden please...

well...for someone who is specific...k** m**..i still very miss you..serious...i miss you like how much you miss me...till that day u msg me..only i realized i make a very silly mistake...but is too late to regret...everything i did...has a reason behind it...trust me....

thats all..kinda emo now....
cheers...
~ck~

No comments: