Wednesday, March 12, 2008

mIddLe oF tHe niTE...

well...just woke up from sleeping..too much things to think about already....the main reason i woke up...its becoz i was damn headache..n my nose is bleeding...again...WTF...haiz...even my shirt for sleeping also full with blood...me..myself..was so shock that this time it become worst...for how it been like this..this is totally secret..i cant tell u all...futhermore..when i woke up and try to stand..the same problem occurred..haiz...

SPECIAL DEDICATION TO MS.******(no offense)

actually..i don't know what to say anymore...i was stunned..completely stunned...i didnt expect it to happen so fast...i shouldn't be happen so fast..if can..i rather hope that it happen to me...i really do...why....cause i really love you...too many things jumble in my head...in a corner...i really afraid that this is a lie..i am afraid that u take this reason to crack the relationship...if it is like that...i rather u don't make urself suffer and just straight to the point...sorry..i'm not doubting u....but...a lot of things appeared in my mind...

i don't really care whether it is 2 weeks..2 months..or even 2 hour...i just hope that u are alright...no matter how long the time frame was...i will be by ur side..even if u really wan to leave me...things happened so sudden...its just like all the problems start to appear after we started..if i was the cause...i apologize...i may leave...if things can be turned over with my sacrification..i can do it..i will...

sometimes..i think that im not good for u..didnt suit u...mayb i didnt spend enough time with u..but i already tried my best...i maybe tease u sumtimes..but i do really think that some of ur fans really love u more than i do...even 1 of them are willing to be the 3rd party...my heart crashed...if u really love him..or anyone of them...just go ahead...i would not block the way...

today u asked me the question..i was shocked..apparently...ur intonation was like hinting me that there is another guy beside me...maybe i was wrong..i know..i should not tell all this things..but...if i did not tell out...things might be too late for me...i will deeply appreciate this 2 weeks if i can...IF I CAN....i will try my best....pray hard....

~ck~

1 comment:

Ken The "R" Concept said...
This comment has been removed by the author.