Thursday, March 20, 2008

~sorry~(emo post...not for those damn solid-rock-like-heart-ppl)

hmm...had u all heard the song...sorry by buck cherry??
well...i heard the song when i was driving to college in the morning crew of hitz.fm..the songs was kinda emo..but i love the meanings of the lyric..thanks to joshua chan...he send me the song..and i keep on repeating the song...over and over again...here is the lyrics....

BUCKCHERRY LYRICS

"Sorry"

Oh I had a lot to say was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same
Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die
(I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all you're sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry)
This time I think I'm to blame it's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame
[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus]
Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried it's never too late to make it right
Oh yeah sorry!
[Chorus]

i damn love this song...that is why i specially dedicated this song to all the people that reads my blog...especially those people that i hurt before and someone which is very very meaningful to me now...******...u really means the world to me...maybe...there is no one that can replace you....im sorry...i did things that hurt u before...i might be quite emo sometimes...but...i also have a weak side...whenever the weak point was struck..i was hopeless..needs someone to be with me..there is my friends...even my college friends or even my friends from my secondary school..i really appreciate your company...

few weeks already...i been hit by a very very bad headache..my back aches again..but i need to stand strong..i need to fight against the will of god...i want to train back on taekwondo...even thought my condition will limits my progression..but i want to contribute something back to school...i know...and i realize..few of us need to sacrifice something for the benefits of all the people..well..thats the circle of life..with sacrifices only there will be outcomes and results...i had been an optimism practicer in my life...every obstacle and the challenge i face with..i can handle it calmly...think of it..and predict what the consequences are...well...i did...i succeeded...

but this time..even how optimist i am..i could not hold back my emotions from taking over myself...i can not accept the fact..the thing that u told me..well..if it happens on me..i still can hold on..but i really could not hold my emo-ness when i see someone that is around me suffering...sometimes..i did something that hurt u...i know..i'm bad..but i already tried my best to change..in fact..i did perfectly...a new person is born...i'm sorry coz my emotions swings damn fast(this is to all my college mates...friends...zhi...seng..all) the upper part of the day..u can see me active like tiger..but after a period of time..i might be dead like zombie...sitting down alone..moody...i dont know why...i could not find the source of it...

to ******....i had been to use to be with u..ur tease...ur smile..the way u say the others are leng zai...but..its ok...it has been a part of my life..i dare not to think when all this disappear in my life...although it is just a short period..but i do really appreciate it...thanks a lot....honestly...i had not been so guai during my life..i did not hook up with other person...i had been solely,...committed to this..i know..this is what i should do..believe me..don't doubt me...

well...to all of u all readers...i wanted to say a big fat SORRY to all of you that i offended..maybe sometimes i had been to over-the-limit...i might sometimes...this song really reveals my feeling now..feeling down and lonely..i know...you guys will be there for me...yes i do!!...i really appreciate it...really..thanks a lot.....

by the way..try to hear this song...and also try this out....

http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/
(test ur speed of typing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOirYmd-890
(sorry by buck cherry)

well..this few days i might not be online or updating my blog..i have a 4 day holiday...(thursday+friday+saturday+sunday)...wooooohuuuuuu...i need to use the time wisely to recharge back my batteries...hey...even human also have battery ok..!!!!!!!!

cheers all...have a nice weekend.....
chaoz...
~ck~
~in the after-emo-process stage~



No comments: