Sunday, March 2, 2008

tHe fEeLiNg oF lOsT..tHen ReGaIn...

there is a lot of things..that i lost in the past..then i regain back..then i lost again...i hate those feeling whereby i lost the things i precious the most...love....love...love...past memories hunts me down..bring me up to the highest point..and then kick me down back to earth like a piece of mud...
those feeling really sometimes make me damn moody...but now..i found something that can replace the old memories..love...i love someone deeply..i have my own reasons why i don't expose it too all of you...especially my college mates..cause i don't wanna leave a bad impression on u guys..well...i had a bad history..and i admit it...

besides love...i fallen back to the trap of snooker..i become addicted to it..although compared to last time..i wast so addicted to it now...few years before this..i was the pupil of mr.sam chong...well for u guys who do not know him..its ok...he is now coaching the national team of snooker and billiards...he is the one who brought out my inner spirits..well..im on the top of the world that time..me n my friend..bernard was just around 15 that year when we already can beat down many people..between both of us...we can beat each other..we both understand and know each other damn well...that is why we both become tag teams..but as soon after a defeat from a unknown guy..i broke down..agony has overcome myself...i even broke the cue...i was a very bad tempered guy....

kah mun..what u said about me was right..i was very bad tempered..i wont care about what others think...what others feel..but now things has changed...i also changed..i grow up...i can control my temper well now...n for poh ting..thanks for so supporting me...i do really need your support...although i do not speak to you both often..u both had been part of my life...

hmm..been busy with college life lately...someone's birthday is coming..gonna plan how to celebrate with her...haha...well..gonna sleep soon...

ps..:i had been sleep from yesterday 3 am till today 8.45 pm..wahahah..now i gonna sleep again..till tml morning 9.20am...

cheers...and good luck to all the couples...
~ck~

1 comment:

awe said...

wei...mch..u mind ur own buss!! f.o!!