Sunday, March 23, 2008

I diD iT...

today...a very memorable day...23rd of the month...the 2nd month...me her n few of my friends went to watch movie..well..its quite funny..but me n her doesnt realli enjoy to the max..she has alot to think....too much..i noe...she cant take it anymore..its been too much for her..all i can do..make her happy..for me...i was way too tired....slept at 4++ yday nite...n today..woke up at 7...haiz...got taekwondo..wat to do...sir say must go wor...at nite...around 9++..i got match...a snooker competition...i need to win..although those "kakis" not really pro...but..there is a condition...a very very pressurizing match for me...luckily...i have strong mental power...

the condition is not just winning the competiton...its was like adding the sum of marks i won the whole nite...wat a joke...i was very very stunned when i heard the condition...i know..he want to gain back my battling spirit...but...that condition onli suits me when last time i was quite good..now..i slack alot...misses alot of training...well..at last..i did it....i impressed my sifu...the first guy i beat wasnt "shuang"at me at all..haiz..sorry bro....

do you guys believe at "what comes around...goes around"means that..all the thing u did in the past..it will hunt u back...this time..i do believe...god....i know...u should have punished me...me...alone...not others..i cant bare to see her suffering..pls lar....

sorry..this post kinda short..i was badly injured now....after the match..i ran home..in rain...i wish the rainfalls will wake me up...then suddenly....BANG!!!!!!my beloved cue broke...my knee hurt...siu la ba...proton saga..hate it.....KNS....thats all..cant bare the pain liao..

by the way..tml is the starting for orientation..c all the new apiit-ians there...chaoz...

~ck~
(need a tongkat...not tongkat ali)

No comments: