Saturday, March 8, 2008

tO sOme1 vErY sPeciAl...

hmm..this post dedicated to someone that i treasured most in my life....really...u r a part of my life...without u..im soulless...lifeless...losing all my directions...

hmm..when u tell me dat time u got the report already, i knew it is something that is not a good news..but....with all my strengths...i changed myself to be happy...and to stay strong..believe me...i wont leave u alone...

i really hope this wont be the one that crack our relationship...i dont hope it will end this fast..i told u before..it will be a long journey together..it would not end so fast...so easy...we had been so happy together..even the god also wont separate us...the main reason that he will separate us in mayb coz im not the one that suits u the most...but...truly....I LOVE YOU....

i wont leave u alone in this journey...i will support u throughout the process...i would not want u to endure the pain alone...u had been a part of my life...i wont want to lose u...not even once...think positively...be strong...everything can be cured....dont worry..there will always be a better tomorrow......

cheers...
~ck~

kinda down n moody.....

No comments: