Tuesday, January 29, 2008

TiReD....vErY vErY tIReD...

haiz...damn tired today...i started my class at 1035 and finish around 520..later then...i went to cheras n it was jam like mad...mostly it was caused by raining...when i was goin back dat time...it rained even heavier and the cars are moving very slowly...
luckily...i arrived home safely..n soon after that..i changed my clothes n rush for training..omg..its so damn tired...can some1 help me to massage my shoulder?college life had been very packed with lots n lots of activity..i need to finish my ose coursework tml...we need to pass it up by thursday..haiz..soon after this..i am going to finish my english work as well...haiz..so many work to do ar...
i think dats all for today lar..i very very tired...
i will write more tml..i promise..
cheers...
tired de ~ck~

No comments: