Wednesday, January 23, 2008

TiReD....

hii guys..its been long since i posted my last blog...
currently...im quite bz with my college life..haiz...from 10 to 5.30 n thursday...from 8 till 5..
this is mainly bcoz of the moral subject...they wan it to be attended by all the foudation n diploma students...haiz...but i realli enjoy entering class with them...eventhough it is quite pack...haha...
by the way...i already knew all the ppl in my class now...its onli about 30++ ppl (not a big class) n they are great students...

i realli enjoyed entering the english n also the ose courses...it teaches me alot n it also gives me more information about the current business world..in order to become a very successful businessman..i realize that the first step is to understand the business world...n by the way....
i totally agree with the statement..success breed success...
with good leaders..there will be good results n followers...
anyway..
thats all for today..
hope that i can keep in touch with all my frens in college.......krane..evelyn..joshua...
i also hope that i can meet up with zhi..joan..seng...bao ting...all...
I MISS U GUYS.....
cheers...
~ck~

No comments: