Saturday, January 12, 2008

malaysia

hmm.....feeling quite down recently...
being splashed n poured with numerous sad news...
haiz....
today when i took up the newspaper...i saw another missing child case on the front page...
i really hope that the nurin case will not repeat again...it is very merciless for those people who did this to those innocent children...hmm...:(
and i reali unhappy coz i realli miss my secondary school life....miss it alot....
from shouting from blocks to blocks...to hide from the dicipline teacher...it will last as long i can last...by the way...
i still looking forward for my college life....it will be much more interesting....and for those who know me...i still active in taekwondo...still at jalan bukit secondary school training....but my stamina has dropped alot....must try to regain the fitness like before....
i miss my classmates....from form1 to form 5....haha....
i know i been very crazy in class....hope u all will forgive me...
and lastly....i hope my attitude will change lor..
now 18 years old ady lor..
dai guo zai lor...so i need to act like 1 of those lar...:P
haha...

No comments: