Thursday, January 24, 2008

hate STOMACHACHE

haiz...i hate stomach ache..those who knew me since my secondary school will notice that i will have stomach ache quite often...

today..suddenly, during the pdsm class, i was hit by the worst stomach ache ever...it makes me barely can talk...the more gas enter it..the more painful it be...haiz....wat a day...after the pdsm...we need to walk about 200m to the ent 3 builing just to enter the 1 hour 30 mins class of ose...haiz..i reali hope they can rearrange the schedule ler...the ent 3 1-4 class is probably the worst class in the whole tpm...the air con is so hot and u can barely feel the air ventilation in the room..if u move more..u will sweat easily...in the middle...there is an electricity breakdown...ms siti says that in 5 more mins n the electricity does not recover...we can go back...hahahah...but unfortunately...things turns pretty bad for me today....bad day...we finish the class at 1205 n we will resume our class at 1730..omg....FREAKING 5 HOURS BREAK....i was damn bored...

i rushed home to take my medicine n then eat a little lunch with my parents...what a relieve...
later..i returned to apiit at around 130..there is still 4 more hours to go...haiz....the first 2 hours was like hell to me...the watch n time was like not moving at all....when the time strikes 315...i asked all my classmates to go down the caferia to enjoy a cup of coffee..there...we realli have more talks there..i realli enjoy it...

sharp at 1730..we goes in the aud 1 room...for the moral lesson...miraculously..it turns out to be the most enjoyable subjuect in apiit i think...wahahahaha...i love MORAL...we finish around 1850 n i quickly rush home to go for the tkd training...but..today's training is quite simple...i dun realli like it....anyway..tml i will start my class at 1330 n i can sleep longer...a good day for me....
anyway..
cheers all..
~ck~
(IRAN RULEZ)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YYEEEEHAAA... IRAN RULEZ MAN!!!!