Monday, January 14, 2008

college life..beginning 14 jan 2008

haha...couldn't believe it....tomorrow im gonna entering the new phase of my life...COLLEGE...but for the whole 5 years in secondary school...im looking forward for this day...wat a day...the first day in college will definitely change me alot...actually...i had already planned how to go through my first day in the college...
  1. pretend COOl.....
  2. be friendly....can make more frenz....
  3. be nice n kind...make a good impression for the lecturers n all the staff there...
  4. be cooperative...ready to give a hand to all ppl that need my help....
but now i am nervous like hell...i scared my first day could not go like i imagines...n i really hope that i can make alot of new frens there.....cheers all...
~ck~

No comments: