Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a year to be proud of? maybe...

i left my blog alone for some time...
i think...
its time for me to get in touch of all the people out there..

honestly..
i get too tensed up and to stressed up this few weeks..
some say i was too busy..having too much of socializing with my friends..
well..
i admit it...

year 2008..
passed in a glimpse of eye...
too many things happened...
haha...
i was too proud on what happened..
major change on myself..
make too many decisions...
right and wrong..
it was the people to decide it...

just before i landed in a 2 week holiday from my college...
i was too addicted with facebook...
too addicted with the games there...
before hand..
i was too addicted to forums..
that makes me neglected all my surroundings...

resolution for year 2009?
well...
achieve what i cant achieve in the previous years...
do what i cant do in the previous years...

by the way...
i sorted out my time quite well..
i think..
wont be too busy anymore..
any appointment or calls...will depend on the priority..
and i was working for demo power currently...
was appointed and called....
NESCAFE BOY...greater aroma..greater taste...
have some...

signing off...
have a nice day..nice year...nice life...
happy new year 2009..bye f*cked up 2008...
~ck~

No comments: