Friday, January 23, 2009

23 is a very lucky number for me and her…

23rd of each month, we have celebrations in different venues…

just to remind us..

the important day..

23rd of January 2008…

the day we started to be “couple”…

1 year after dat…

23rd of January 2009..which is today

well…some might think…we have a lot of sweet memories in between…

yes we did..

but…in the middle..we too had a lot of hard times together…

we quarrel and we also broke up several time…

but..it was my pleasure that she accepted me again…

after all the disadvantage and weakness in me…

she had pour in trust and love in me again…

thanks dear..

i will never forget the way u treat me…

although the day we been back together is not long..

but…for me..

its already the best for me….

love u dear…

No comments: