Thursday, January 29, 2009

never have a title of ur blog post..

coz..i dont even know what am i going to write about..

seriously…i turned to be a damn bad guy this round of time…

i was uncertain and i made a big decision in my life…

i dont know…i was too confused…

i was thinking…when i make the decision..SOMEONE could change me…make me to undo the decision..

but…to my disappointment…she doesnt…

i dont know why…

when i was in stress or upset…i was really hoping she is the one that can really cheer me up rather than just OH OH OH in the phone conversation…

i dont mind her past…i dont mind what she did…but..i too need people to support too..

i believe..every guy..or men need a partner that can truly support or understand themselves…to talk whenever needed…

a guy does not need to tell out every single things that happen to him…a person that understands him can easily read it by his actions or words…

i was too frustrated and tensed up..why is she losing confidence in me??

in 1 or 2 days time..she will say that she is having a dilemma and dreams that i will leave her…if she trust me and believe in me..this wont be happening…

i admit…i had sacrificed my time in the weekend for working rather than spending it with her…but..i have my own reasons..i said it before…

but…reading from her blog..i knew..she enjoy her life…even though i get scolding from her friends  or getting pinned down from her friends..it worth it….

i knew…what is my condition..i knew…the pain is getting stronger…even actifast could not cure it anymore…

by the way..thanks for being with me for so long…..i totally appreciate it…hope u will gain happiness in the other relationship…

No comments: