Wednesday, October 22, 2008

my sis wedding

Been busy lately....
WHY???
been elected and selected to be the main COORDINATOR for my sister's wedding...
which was held during 17-19 of October 2008....

introducing......
the wedding couple......

aikks...wrong picture tim...(must be the blog problem lar...heheheh)
this is the real one...
Adrian & Jessiein the process of being the most beautiful for THAT DAY!!!
Jessie and the make-up artist....
if interested...kindly contact me...
changing 1 apple and 1 orange for 1 BIG GAO GAO ANG PAO....
those with banana..line up plz....
Adrian and all the HENG DAIs.....
getting the blessings from my dad and mum
beside my sis...
my cousin from australia..
purposely flew back to attend the wedding....
so sweet...:)harry did his job well...
help to entertain all the guest around...
by the way..
those who don't know..
the hairy hairy 1 is HARRY lar...
all things are well aligned...
the chocolate was delicious
the singer rocks...
she sing few chinese songs...
make the whole crowd was like...
hey...the song she sing de ar??
my sis and all her jimuis....
the gigantic..humongous....
5-storey fake cake..
at here...
as a damn good brother..
wishing both of them...
blessed with happiness throughout their life...

kinda not used to the atmosphere without my sis around now...:(

this is just some of the pictures for my sister's wedding..
hope u all enjoy it..
cheers all...
YAMMMM..................SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ck~

3 comments:

ck chan said...

hope u guys enjoy this post...
wuhhu...

[FnG] insideout said...

will enjoy you and evelyn's wedding photos more ;) i can relate to that more

ck chan said...

haha...
wait for that...
sooner or later..
depends on her lor..
hehe..