Thursday, October 16, 2008

boredom to the max

well..well..well...
long time din meet up with all my readers...

i was quite of tied up with my hectic schedule of life...job...and also study...
as for my studies...
i was required to get my a** to my college just 3 days a week.....
and the lessons for a day does not more than 7 hours a day....

putting myself in a IT college helps me to understand more about computing stuff...
i admit...ITA (tutorial) was a very good lesson for me...

but....the nightmare comes...
we had our joyful 3 weeks holiday...
coz of our Zohan need to go oversea to settle of his unfinished business...
well...
things turns out quite badly....

we are so sick of the 3 subjects that we need to take now...
futhermore...
the lecturer was like...
too much for us.....
we are not so serious about scoring high marks in this subject.....
here is some evidence to prove that we are dominated by this sense of boredom...

few example of my course mate:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...