Friday, June 12, 2009

Causes of not learning grammar in school

 

Good morning uncle and aunties,

I am happy today cause of my teacher gave me a chance to talk in front of you all. The main sebab i can talk here is because i get 18 points for my England test, and it is the most high in my class.

This day, i am going to talk about my cita-cita. I dream to be a white man. White man come from States of America United and so on. I want to become white man because i like to be so high like them. I like their white hair and the hair around their body is white too.

My teacher always ask me on how to catch my cita-cita. Since i do not have any States’s Ringgit with me, I just can color my black hair to white hair. but, my tabung have very little money, so, I just can buy wat the colour.

I try and try and try and after try and try and try, I lost my hair. I feel very not happy but my mother very happy. I know she happy because she laugh until eye water also coming out. She say I look very leng zai now because I look like Bruce Willis.

If I cannot go to States of America United, I want to being white man in this negara. With my powderful England, I can give a lot of extrasss classes to other peepals that do not knowing how to use England.

Terima Kasih.

4 comments:

Eugene S.E. Teow said...

LoL.
Direct Translation from Chinese (some of them).
What inspired you to write this post?

GanZR said...

One of the many after effects of THE MAD RACE:
Becoming more MAD than before!

:D XP

ck chan said...

haha...ahem...
who said im normal?
of course..ck chan was not even normal before..

GanZR said...

Wrong.

Being MAD, IS, your NORMAL. :D XP