Wednesday, March 18, 2009

when love turns to be too lovely…:)

 

Once upon a time,
Arcangel in the sky,
May it cover every night,
Once upon a time,
The angel loved me so,
It's a miracle in the snow, my heart won't be cold
My dear, you are my angel,
Tell me what you know,
Something should be told
My dear, you are my angel,
Tell me where you go,
I will brace behind your love.

you’re my angel by Loretta Chow

is like what written in the song itself…

it shows..who is my angel..

it’s my angel who introduce to me this song…

my angel give me life…

my angel give me love…

my angel keep me from the coldness around me…

my angel calm me down whenever i was frustrated…

now..

both of us are encountering different aspect of life..

she was committed to her full time work..

to earn some pocket money for now and future use…

myself..

trying my best to show myself in the studies..

although..

the time for both of us has decreased..

but…we would not be parted as easily like before..

just because…

she is my angel..

the only angel i need…

~ck~

No comments: