Sunday, March 22, 2009

loving you~baby eve~

 

loving you..

is the best thing i can do…

loving you is easy just because you are beautiful..

creating and maintaining the love is the best thing that i can afford in my life…

loving you is the most beautiful thing that happen in my life…

 

without you…

my life would suck without you..

without you..

i was an empty shell without the inner part..

a lost soul..rendering and searching for the right owner…

without you..

i am totally lost…

days passed by like years..tears flow down like river…

 

since the day i be with you..

i forget the day when i was totally upset..

when i was apart from you..

i cant stop myself from missing all the moment of us being together..

some people say i am desperate to be with you..

yes…I ADMIT…

i need the time to be with you..

i need the sweet moments that we both create together..

in fact..

i hunger for it every time when we are not together..

 

remember when we went to the lookout point?

remember the why do we go there??

remember who did we went with there?

all of it was craved in my heart…

all of it was securely pasted in my brain…

some couples..or some people..

wishes so that whenever the time they spend with their love ones..

they hope the moment will stop and pass by as slow as possible..

for me..

it is very simple..

i don’t wish such an uphill task for the gods above..

coz..i know..

the sweet time and the time for both of us to be together..

is coming more and more…

its like snowflakes that are rolling down a snowy mountain..

it will gather more moss..

like us..

it will gather more love..happiness…

my wish is simple…

it does not require any help from the ones above..

it does not require help from my friend..

the only thing it requires is my determination and also my commitment..

i wanted to make her happy…

can you see how happy is she in the picture..

i want her to be like this every day..

every moment..

it does not matter whether did i with her..or not…

the only thing that really matters…

is her mood…

couples are like socks…

they come in pairs..

not 3..not 4..

just 2….

whether does it the same size..same color..or even same brand??

does it really matters…

what really matters is do you comfortable with it..

do you love it…

like the picture…

even 1 is with stripes..1 is pure black..

i love the combination..

like me and my baby…

her gift to me…

called the TAO FU ZAI…

i always wonder..

the 2 eyes look like a cctv to me..

maybe it was installed in my room..to check me out..

hehe…MAYBE….

this is her gift during Christmas..

sorry..really sorry..

i did not do my part..

i break your birthday wish…

but…

i appreciates all the thing you did for me on the special day..

although both of us din spend it together..

we found love in ourself..just for 2 of us..

lastly..

after all the things combined…

yah..

me had a lot of arguments..

we had a lot of misunderstands..

but..

we still remain to be in 1 piece..

i mean…

in 1 piece..

when 2 become 1…

shall we???

the end of this post..

i love you baby eve….

i really do..

sorry for the jealousy..

sorry for making you extra tired everyday even after work..

sorry for yelling..

sorry for quarrelling…

sorry for too demanding..

sorry for too intolerant..

sorry for too love you..

~ck~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to know that you both are still together, happier and stronger then before.

强!

By the way, I believe the socks picture is from Hush Puppies cause they patented it a few years back - the 5 toes design.