Thursday, November 6, 2008

meter of boredom?


well well well....
referring to the blog entry that i posted few weeks ago...
i bet...
i mean...
I BET..!!!!
u all can understand my feelings....
ON HOW DAMN GAO F*CKING BORING IS MY COLLEGE LIFE NOW!!!!

the classes were like...hypnotizing...
tempting u all by damn many ways...
temping and persuading u all to sleep....

during this semester...
we did not even download the lecture slides from our college infamous LEARNFINITY
we did not even touch the assignments yet...
all the things were placed at the last minutes...

recently...
most of our class's students...especially boys...
were totally infected by the DAMN GAO SIEN sickness...
a new kind of diseases that were confirmed spreading rapidly around APIIT FOUNDATION UCFF0801{G2}

please check yourself to ensure you did not get infected by this disease...
let me tell u all the symptoms..



#1...posing numerously during classes
#2...stick and stuck to electronic devices...(handphones and etc...)

#3...focusing on un-relevant stuff

#4...playing RED ALERT3 DURING CLASS!!!

#5...whole gang sleep during class...

#6....sleep in the next class

#7...doing crazy things without consideration of the brain

#8....Have a DAMN healthy FOOD

#9....have lunch with damn many peoples..

clear with my points..

now..
dear... all students of APIIT..or even FOUNDATION STUDENTS...
drop by my blog..
leave me a comment..
tell me...
which class ROCKS THE MOST and WHICH CLASS IS THE LAMEST??

i wan to get a survey...
thank you...

Spinning off with my head stick stuck to my body.....
exploding....
BUSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

~ck~


5 comments:

Ken The "R" Concept said...

UCFF0801 G2 rocks the most !! I love this class lar wei !! Haha :)

Joshua said...

Squeeeeeze me, babies.

ck chan said...

haha...come to PAPA...
wuhhu...
G2 always rockx de lar...
but with the presence of ALI....
haiz...
it ruin some FUN

[FnG] insideout said...

hey, I'm founder of "squeeze me".

Guess i missed a lot during the last four days.

Joshua said...

Yes dude. Taking fire, need assistant! We got more than 3 assignments!! Fast FAst.