Saturday, September 20, 2008

a PLEDGE

sincerely and honestly...
this is the only pledge and swear in my life...
it will not be any of these anymore...or again..

me...chan chee keong...
will not get involve in any relationship in a certain period of time..
I WILL NOT!!!

why??a msg that creates a huge misunderstand between me and the person that i love the most..
i do not expect such thing happened...
i do not want such thing to happen...

i just wan to be back with her..
bearing the pain without her was too much for me..

call me silly...
call me stupid...
i know..
this might not get her back to me...
maybe most of you are thinking i was begging for sympathy...
begging for mercy..and then she sure will come back to me..
for this period of time..
i will isolate myself...
i will not entertain any msgs or even calls from anyone...
there is a stage for the limitation...

i wish i could turn the time back around..
i wish i can be back with her..
but..even how..
i hope the best for her...
if she thinks that the one now with her is the best solution for her...
go for it...
i wont stop you..
juz to let you know..
i am always right beside u...
a caring soul...
a peaceful spirit...

the pledge will be activated now...
2.15am 20th september 2008

it has been 5 days...
5 days full of pain..

No comments: