Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am 20!

 

When the clock struck 12 a.m. midnight, my Facebook as well as my handphone had been flooded with birthday wishes.

Most of them are REMINDING me that I am turning 20 and I am no longer a teenager.

Joining the 20s club mean a lot to me. Before turning 20, I was scared, thinking that I need to be a lot more matured, more stable and a lot more committed to my life.

birthday20

But, things turned out to be quite funnier. Firstly, I have a bunch of my ex-schoolmates celebrating my birthday earlier @ Sakae Sushi @ 31 Dec 2009

Being the person-in-the-spotlight for the few seconds while they sang the “Birthday Song” does meant a lot to me. Thanks guys. It was a blast.

On the next day, which is the first day of 2010, I went dinner with my family and my cousin’s family. It was nothing more satisfying than a bloated stomach after the heavy dinner.

At night, I was so pleased and so happy because my DARLING, Ms.Chloe accompanied me while I step into my 20s. Thanks darling.

On my birthday, I went dating with my Darling in Taman Pertanian Malaysia.

Although, it might sound a bit weird to you all, but, it was a tremendous experience of me. This is because I haven’t celebrated my birthday before with my Special One.

In addition, I almost melted in front of my Darling. My darling gave me the best present I ever received. A piece of cake along with a fully pampered “Birthday Song” and a hand made card for me. Thanks Darling.

Signing off…

~CK~

2 comments:

c..h..l..o..e.. said...

haha.. then i must work harder to make u really melt in front of me next time..XP
wish u do enjoy ur 20th birthday and ur 2010...^^

keith said...

wow...20 only ar?? so young