Sunday, October 4, 2009

Appreciate

 

last time, i did not know how to appreciate the things around me, peoples around me..

i take them for granted..thinking that..they will be with me whenever i need them or i want them…

but..things turn out to be quite different than i thought…when u dont appreciate others…others also will do the same thing..

on the other hand..although u appreciate them..they might as well do not appreciate ur existence…ur work…

after several mistakes i done in the past..i realized a lot of thing..and i learnt from my mistake..

now..i am appreciating the biggest gift in my life..

from the moment we started…

i know..i will appreciate her more than everything in this world..

for me..she is not anything..but..she is EVERYTHING…

dear..

thanks for appearing in my life…

cheers

~ck~

2 comments:

c..h..l..o..e.. said...

its the fate..meeting each other at d right time..thx for treating me as ur everything...i appreciate everything u did for me as well...thx for treating me so well...taking gud care of me..loving me so much...thx for appearing in my life...tq mr ck^^muaxx

ck chan said...

haha...dear..its my job..my task to treat u well...u treat me so good..of coz i need to treat u better...