Saturday, May 9, 2009

Time to rest…

being apart from the blogging community for quite a time…

even my college mate…Gan..has revived his long dead blog…

after my previous post…

i was stomped and stuffed with tons of things to do..

ASSIGNMENTS!!!

every subject requires at least 1 assignment and it totaled up to nearly 7 assignments for the damn month..

besides than the assignment…

there is a lot of things that has been troubling me recently…

sorry guys..

sorry friends…

sorry ya…gan..kent..kit…joshua..sam..joyce…hon tung…et..wei wen…

sorry for making the recent Thursday lunch to be canceled…

somehow..

it has been a bad day for me…

i know friends are supporting me..

but the winds are not blowing in my direction….

things are going the other way round…

somehow…

i miss someone..

i miss the voice…

sorry for being so emo…~..~

a more serious case..

take clear look on the following picture

 

hmm…

classes had been extremely boring recently..

and i come up with these..

several friend of mine are involved with car accident..

myself..

confronted a lot of “callmens” just for them..

favorite picture of mine..

it makes me feel so blue…

after all…

thx to a lot of people..

sorry to a lot of people too…

signing off..

~ck~

7 comments:

Joyce said...

what is lou yeh doing in crime#1 n 2??

ck chan said...

releasing GAS lor...

GanZR said...

no head..
no tail..

haha...
glad to know you still the same,
same ol' emo' ck... :D XP

Ken The "R" Concept said...

lol crime caught on sight ...

ck chan said...

haha..
im always the ol' emo ck..ya...
haha..
crime caught on sight..
luckily no POLICES view my blog..

Joshua said...

The "People Mountain People Sea" is that a hand?

I know whose hand is it if it's a picture of a hand.

ck chan said...

whose hand is it then??