Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i don't know....

supposingly...i need to write this blog...
due to fulfill a punishment...well....i did it willingly..juz for my dear...
before i went for training..i knew something happened...mayb its too sudden...so u din tell me...
or mayb u have other reasons...please tell me...please...
worries....cant stop worrying about u..but its still a good thing...shows that i care about u..whatever happens..i will be right here supporting u...like when u go for ur singing competition...and lend u a shoulder whenever u are down..
maybe this few weeks..i spent less time with u...but it does not mean anything...hope u understand it...packed up timetable is 1 of the factors..and i too involved in many other stuff....i already tried to spent all my free time to u..juz...spare me some time to reaarange it...please...
ur ice cream and donuts will be delivered soon...

No comments: