Monday, April 7, 2008

to miSS e*****......

haha...this post is dedicated to u...since u said u wanted to punish me...!!!!!
well...i won the thing...seriously..i really did my best..i didnt expect to get such result...well...most of the people there are shocked..coz it has been a curse for us to face the other club....
it had been more than 70 days we met...recalling back the memories with u was the sweetest moment ever...well..i hope it was the same to u...sorry for making u upset yesterday...well..there is too much things for me to think about...
haha....since u said ur heng dai confessed to u..it does not shocked me..it was in my prediction...well..wat i told u yesterday...i hope he would not confess to u.....haha..and i also promise d to accompany ur mum to go for the walk...for me...it was ok de..but at first..it shocked me a little...
u had accompanied me for a quite long term of period...even many ppl are envy of us....in fact..i really hope this relationship will last as long as possible...remember wat u promised me...cook for me...i wan to eat PAN MEE!!!!haha...welll...mayb not this time....i actually had a dream...very silly dream.....and u r my first gf to cook for me...haha...

No comments: